Disclaimer: I will not actually be eating witchetty grubs. I am not on Survivor. They are disgusting and, although I love food, nothing that looks like this should ever be considered food. 

October 12, 2009

Where do they come up with things here?

I'm going to be updating on my New Zealand trip soon but I wanted to just share something with you. Guess what I found in a convenience store the other day? Kangaroo, Crocodile, and Emu Jerky... can you say delicious? Seriously, I don't know if it's because they're so far from the rest of the world but where do Aussies come up with this stuff?! I bought a pack of it to share with my family - so Kirk and Dad, get excited (as I'm sure my mom and Nikki will pass).

1 comment:

  1. yes, i will definitely pass, but thanks for the thought! love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete